Saturday, October 25, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness

Most of you will know that October is Breast Cancer awareness month.  The internet has revealed  a variety of  ways to contribute to the cause, and several Etsy shops that have made an effort  have been featured here.
I thought I would show you a photograph of our daughter.  She was sponsored to dye her hair pink.  Believe it or not it took four and a half hours to bleach her hair and a further hour to colour it.   Here she is with our grand-daughter.
IMG_1540
Sponsorship money is still being collected if you would like to contribute.   I'll let you know the final total when I have it.

I'm teaching in Nottingham for the next few days.  Watch out for the next part of the Collage Tutorial when I come back.

5 comments:

Rose Works Jewelry said...

That's cute!

ZudaGay said...

She looks fabulous in pink!!!

MagdaleneJewels said...

I love it!! I remember those days when my kids would come home with every color hair.

Beth said...

Pink is stunning.

TiLT said...

what a lovely shade of pink :)