Friday, February 06, 2009

A little insight

At the end of last month I noted the demise of my favourite record book.  If you didn't see it, it's here.  But today I thought I'd show you part of the other records that I keep.  
`
`
These are just some of the samples that I have.  They amount to well over a thousand and that doesn't include dyelot samples.
`
`
Reference details are on the hang tags, sometimes just a number, at other times I write a name.
`
 
`
They  hang on bookrings, in collections. 
`

As I said - these are just some of them!  I'm running out of space.......

3 comments:

ZudaGay said...

They are so pretty all together!! I should take notes on color blends and amounts...but even the thought of doing it makes my brain hurt! You are amazing!!!

thewildhare said...

They are beautiful! There is so much about my crafting that I don't write down! You are an inspiration!

NEARBYTREE said...

Your samples are so exciting to look at! How can I find myself coveting threads! Beautiful...