Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Another surprise - but not for me.....

I love buying from Etsy.  Look what arrived this morning.....
`
 
Oh, too much flash.  Is it just the bubblewrap?
`
  
Oh, isn't it pretty!  Let's look closer
`
`
Hang on, there's something else....
`
 
`
Yes, TWO packages
`

 
`
Aren't those hearts pretty?
`
They are so beautifully wrapped I almost don't want to open them...... but
`
`
Here's the first one
`
 
`
Lovely colours
`

`
Yay!
`
 
`
Egg cosies!  (No, they aren't lying on their side, Blogger won't stand them up at the moment....)
`

 
`
What's in the next one?
`

 
`
Just a hint...
`

 
A beautiful nest, complete with eggs.
`
And none of them are for me - they are all for grandchildren..
`
Happy Easter, Chrissie, and thankyou.

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Oh now I'm blubbing. You are lovely to take the time to do this and I'm pleased you like them!

On a Whimsey said...

How wonderful!!! The suspense nearly got the better of me too. Very very lucky grandchildren indeed! What about that wrapping... it is an art in itself isn't it? Certainly puts me to shame!

Sixsisters said...

This was a fun blog. You lucky lady to have some
of Chrissie's work.

MagdaleneJewels said...

Love the play-by-play opening of your surprise - which kept us all wondering!
What adorable items - just in time for Spring and Easter. The little birds nest looks so real!

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello from Michigan. Oh, you are such a tease, but I love it. LOL I love your pressies. Truly Lovely and OH, creatively wrapped. Hugs Judy

AltheaP said...

I was lucky enough to be a customer of Chrissie's at Christmastime. The package was wrapped so beautifully, I gave it to my daughter as it was. And of course, she loved it!