Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Are you a Twit?

Perhaps I should rephrase that!  Do you Twitter?  Yes, I have to confess that I do from time to time, and I have found it a very useful and interesting tool.  However, that is what it is - a tool, and it can also be a waste of time.  However, just how influential and rapid is it?  How long does it take for a tweet to get around the world, and does it matter if it does or doesn't?

Be part of a little experiment today.  If you are a twitterer already you will know what to do otherwise you will have to sign up and get started.  Today is gobbledytwitter day!  Go on, send some gobbledygook.  After all, isn't that what twitter is all about.......? Don't forget to mark you post  #gobbledytwitter 

4 comments:

niftyknits said...

I'm a great fan of the power of twitter since my meerkats went viral. I shall gobbledytwitter irght away!

NEARBYTREE said...

Someone did invite me to join Twitter, but I just didn't dare as I already spend too long on the computer as it is - I'm always behind with my normal e-mails responses at the best of times!

Cher of StuStuStudio said...

I'm such a twit! I get excited when Ashton @AplusK shares his wit, when @RyanSeacrest slips inside info, When @Collective_Soul follows me back! But I love it the most when I can entice 30 other twits to look at my blog or better yet, my Etsy shop! I've got to run off and GT!

twit me at @stustustudioHot
buy me at www.stustustudio.etsy.com
write me at stustustudio@charter.net
blah blah blah www.tomcher.blogspot.com
Cheers
Cher

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

I love reading everyone's thoughts on Twitter. I am still in the undecided phase on whether to join or not!