Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mmmm Fruity!

I must be mad. Here I am, furiously trying to get ready for the Festival of Quilts this coming week, and also doing some preparation for a workshop the week after. Fortunately the two can be combined.

Let's just say that the kitchen smells wonderfully fruity.....!

Is anyone coming to the NEC this week? If you are at the Festival of Quilts pop along to Winifred Cottage on Stand H22 and say 'Hi'! I dare say we can find some tempting things for you to look at too.....

10 comments:

On a Whimsey said...

oooh these look so cool (get it?!) and beautiful!

ZudaGay said...

How lovely!!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Look at all those awesome colors!!!

Judy Nolan said...

Who would ever think you'd get such beautiful colors from Kool-Aid?

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Have fun!

gloria said...

Fantastic! I never thought Kool-Aid was good for anything!

Splendid Little Stars said...

fun stuff!

Gina said...

I'll stop by and say Hi on Friday. Gorgeous colours by the way!

Chrissie said...

Hope FoQ goes well - wear your comfy shoes!

Sharne's Bit 'n' Bobs said...

I popped by On Saturday to say Hi, but I believe Jock said that you were teaching. I hope it all went well