Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time to reflect....

As always the Festival of Quilts was a busy show.  Here I am, part way through 'set up' wondering if we will have any customers!

 
Fortunately they came thick and fast once the show had opened, but of course there was no opportunity to photograph that!  I hardly saw any of the exhibits, but I did find time to go and see my friend Liz who had a very impressive display

 
This is just a tantalising glimpse as I think the Exhibition is touring, and it is so good I don't want to give anything away.  Well done, Liz
We met up with lots of good friends, customers and sellers alike.  Not on our stand, but here is proof that there were some customers around, even in the 'quiet' times!  

 
We were suprised at how many men came with their wives this year.  Interestingly enough, most of them were encouraging their spouses to spend money.....
See you next year?

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Glad it was a success for you - sorry I didn't make it this year.

Judy Nolan said...

This is a great display! I'm glad you had such a wonderful turnout.

Marion BE said...

From a visitor's point of view, practically every stand seemed to be doing good business right from the opening! Not surprising really, given all the wonderful temptations.

Rose Works Jewelry said...

You have a great display! Looks like a lot of fun :)