Monday, September 21, 2009

Inspiration

You know, the zany thing about this stitching lark is that inspiration can come from the most unexpected sources. Maybe it was a glimpse of something as it flashed by during a journey. A turn of a book page can sometimes result in an interesting idea. Architecture, nature, sources are all around us and can be interpreted in so many ways.

However, this morning, for some totally unknown reason, these colours popped into my head.



I've had fun putting them together, now all I need is to find the time to stitch them. Better do the design first, though! I'll post the result eventually - but don't hold your breath. I have quite a lot to do over the next while.

1 comment:

Chauncey said...

Myfanwy, those colors say a great winter day by the fire to me. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.