Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Thread of the month and a surprise

The new thread collection of the month is now posted here and you can purchase it directly from the sidebar there.  .  There is also a link alongside here.

I also thought I'd tell you about a surprise mail that came this morning.  A while ago I made a comment on a blogpost, and, as you do, promptly forgot all about it.  Amazingly I won myself a prize.  I'll post a picture when it arrives, but in the meantime I thought I'd point you to the artist's work.  It was actually really difficult to decide which one to show you because they are all really beautiful but finally I decided this was the one to go for. 

 
However, don't take my word for it.  You must take a look at her shop to see the rest of her amazing work.

1 comment:

ZudaGay said...

WooHoo!! Myfanwy!!! I'm sure you will enjoy Ceci's beautiful mug!!! Congrats!!