Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Would you believe it..........?

I've mentioned Talking Threads a few times on this blog.  Well, tomorrow is the start of the series.  At 7pm you will be able to tune in to either Sky Channel 171 or pop over and view it on the internet at The Country Channel.   I have visions of stitchers all around the country huddled around the TV or computer enjoying a half hour of inspiration. 

Well, guess what....

I won't be able to join you!  We have a long standing invitation to sell in Salisbury, and that's where we'll be!  Inspire Stitchers, here we come.

However, (and I'm sure it must be just for my benefit) the stream on the internet will be live when we get home, so that means that I can watch it, even at midnight if I want to!

Tomorrow's programme is about Jill Kennedy.  She is a silk painter par excellence, so enjoy the episode.  If you can't wait you can see a short taster here

By the way, I was surprised to find a selection of other interesting textile related programmes at the Country Channel, so have a good look around.  You may have to change channels, but that's easy when you find the buttons at the bottom of the screen.

4 comments:

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Congrats on the show...glad you get to watch on the internet :)
Good luck with the sales :)

Anitra Cameron said...

whew. I'm relieved you'll be able to see it, even if it isn't in "real time"!

Tulip's Talking said...

Happy "shows"!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

That's so exciting!