Thursday, November 05, 2009

I've got my eye on you


You may remember that earlier this year we went on holiday to France and while we were there we stayed with Sally and Neil, who introduced us, amongst other things, to the delights of the coffeemaker!  Now, each morning is filled with the delicious aroma of freshly made coffee, so much better than the quick whiff as the lid of instant is removed.  Of course, then I had to search for the perfect coffee blend, and that was difficult as the one that we loved in France isn't available locally.  So.. the search took me both north and south, and HOORAY!  I FOUND THE MOST DELICIOUS COFFEE.  I'd like to keep it a secret, but it really is one of the best I've tasted, so here is the link to find it.  .   The picture above is my morning's cup freshly made.  Don't you dare pinch it!  I've got my eye on you....

No comments: