Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas is coming.

I am spending the weekend finishing my Christmas cards. I have 250 to make this year, some for family, friends and aquaintances, but also on behalf of my mother, who also used to make all her cards until her sight became too poor. I've nearly finished, and if I hadn't stopped to write this I could have made at least another one! DH is helping too. He's addressing all the envelopes and will take them to the PO too. We no longer share the stamp licking! Thanks to Royal Mail they are all now self-adhesive.

Then what?

Well, the gift wrapping of course, and this is a chore. Many moons ago I would design individual wraps for family recipients - for example one year I wrapped a TV to look like - a TV ! Not this year though, it will be wrapping paper for most but for some it will be a little different.

Now in theory there should be a video for you to watch next showing you a brilliant and reusable idea, but as I've not added one before I'm not sure what will happen. Let's see.



Furoshiki gift wrapping from RecycleNow on Vimeo

What will you be doing with yours?

2 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Wow, that looks so easy too. Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Wow, now if I can only remember all that!!