Thursday, December 03, 2009

Little Bookies

This weekend I'm off to Missenden Abbey. I intend to have a lovely time making little books, and hopefully the students will enjoy it too! I know they will make several, so, with their permission, I'll be able to post some pictures of theirs too, next week, but by way of a taster here are a couple.







Can you tell that I'm trying not to give too much away?

Well, just for good measure, here's another - in the process of construction.



Half the fun is colouring the pages.....

PS, don't forget that you can find the thread of the month here.

7 comments:

circleinthesand said...

Oh these look adorable!! I love 'em. Can't wait to see more from your students!!

LazyTcrochet said...

Look forward to seeing more!

Tessa said...

What fun, look forward to seeing more!

Tessa said...

What fun, look forward to seeing more.

Sixsisters said...

Love the colors. I am thinking of doing some too.

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Those look like so much fun! Your class is going to have a blast!!!

Judy Nolan said...

Myfanwy, I LOVE how these turned out! You know how I love these little books. :-)