Monday, March 01, 2010

An Announcement, and An Announcement!




Remember these?  Well, time and tide wait for no man, and it was time that held up the announcement of the One World One Heart winners.  Apologies for that, but here they are.

Donna

and

Hazel

They will be in the post later this week after I have heard from you.

I also would like to point you all towards a new online course that is starting next month.  We'll be making a series of little books, some will be similar to those illustrated here.  You can find out more by following this link.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Oooh wow Thanks so much! I will email you straight away. xx

MagdaleneJewels said...

Congratulations to Donna and Hazel - the lucky winners of Sassy's "NuvoFelt" little bookies. Perfect to jot those little notes down when a quick thought comes up!

Julie G. said...

Congrats to the winners...but pooooh, I wanted to win one of these!

Kathleen said...

congrats to the winners!!!

Donna said...

Thanks so much Myfanwy! I'm so so excited! I never dreamed I would win in any ones OWOH giveaway...but I'm glad it was yours!