Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here and There

Well, maybe the title should be There and Here, because we are home now!  However, I have to report that we had a really lovely weekend in Lancashire at Sticky Fingers.  The workshop was great fun, although I made them work hard


I forgot to take photographs of the samples, mainly because the camera was mostly out enjoying itself in the countryside while I worked hard at teaching!


It was a lovely part of the country, but I was only able to get a quick glimpse of it as we drove through it on the way there and back.  The journey on Friday was awful, with several accidents on the M6.  We were glad to arrive in one piece.

Yesterday saw the start of the Little Bookies online course.  You can sign up for this until the end of the week.  I've seen evidence of activity by the students already!  Here's a glimpse of just one thing they will be doing.

1 comment:

Donna said...

It looks like they had a great time. Makes me wish for the good ole' days when I went to weekly quilt bee. There is nothing available out here in the country.

Isn't it so funny how our camera is never where it's supposed to be when you need it. I left mine home on Sunday and had to take pictures of the lake with my cell phone. Not too nice. :o)