Sunday, August 03, 2008

Tulip's Treasure Box

I have to admit that I love beads. However, I hate beading. For this reason I am fascinated by beaded jewellery.

Take a look at these items from an Etsy shop. Tulip's Treasure Box features beautiful beaded items, and just three of them are shown here. Her shop announcement says: "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." Thank you for allowing my joy to become yours. I am proud to create and present unique works of art





Enjoy the other works of art HERE

2 comments:

Lily - Tulip's Talking from the said...

Thank you kindly! I am very happy and excited for the honor. Especially since my birthday is tomorrow! Great gifts from all of the etsyBloggers Team.

You ROCK! again...

~Lily

roseworksjewelry said...

great post :)