Sunday, January 07, 2007

Take a Stitch Tuesday

As a textile artist there is nothing better than stitching. However family commitments and other obstacles have been in my way for too long. It was for this reason that I decided to join Sharon Boggon's Take a Stitch Tuesday challenge. Of course, because I WANT to stitch doesn't mean that there will be lots of time to do so! Consequently my effort so far is minimal. I have used a perle thread from the Sassa Lynne Serendipity range, (not yet on the website but worth enquiring about) and 14 ct canvas painted with copper fabric paint.



I could have uploaded stitching from a while ago, but this wouldn't have solved my current craving for stitch. I intend to do more, and you can follow my efforts here.


More on the Embellisher later this week. I'm looking forward to that too.

No comments: