Friday, November 23, 2007

Another quick post

Still no opportunity to upload photographs, I don't know how long I will be online. It is very frustrating to be half way through something and then switched off for no apparent reason. I am hoping that I will have some free time (ha ha) next week and that I can at least solve half of the problem. In the meantime - just words which can be written offline and then just copied and pasted. If only blogger didn't take quite so long to upload pictures I could do the same with those.

However, today I am off to Newport in S Wales to teach a session on the Embellisher at Busy Bees Patchwork. It is a flying vist, and I am looking forward to staying with Sandra of Busy Bees and her husband. I will leave shortly after lunch today, and try to get there in daylight! I am teaching a taster session on the Embellisher, if you are in the neighbourhood I'm sure Sue and Sandra would love to see you at the Craft Workshops at Tredegar House, and maybe I will let you have a peek at what we are doing! I will post pictures when I can.

Tomorrow I must leave as soon as the session is finished as I have to get home to unload, then reload. On Sunday we are off to Urchfont Manor to see Sian Martin and Lynne Horniblow and their respective students. If you ever get the chance to take a course with either of these tutors make sure you grab it. They are both excellent and you will learn a lot.

I may be offline, but I'm not sleeping..........!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Myfanwy, feel free to drop in for a cuppa if you have time on the way - do you still have my phone number?