Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A challenge

I have to be honest, I have no idea how many people read this blog. However, I know that I get emails from all over the world, so they must generate from somewhere. Many of them confess to the fact that they have an Embellisher machine, but that they have never used it. Some of these machines have stayed in their boxes, still there after 2 years or so.

Today I decided that something must be done. The following link will send you to a new blog with a challenge

http://needlefeltchallenge.blogspot.com/

Anyone can take part, but I do hope that some of you will be the ones who have yet to discover the joy of taking the machine out of the box ;-)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

My friend Emmy(cramzy) gave me the Link to you.
I've just bought a Janome Xpression and am having an absolute ball :-)
I'll be picking your brains though as I'm a total beginner