Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This and That and Moo Too

I have spent the day restocking trays and shelves. A large order of machine embroidery threads arrived and needed sorting. We only ordered them yesterday so delivery was very prompt. The next couple of hours were spent cutting water-soluble fabrics followed by folding and packing. Hope we've got enough! I've also twisted some threads for the wholesale orders and watched some more of them 'stewing' in the pot and then hanging to dry. I also visited my mother and went to the doctors for a check up, so it has been a full day.

Oh, Moo! Yes, my new Moo cards arrived too. This lot are slightly different, there are a few of them here.

2 comments:

Helen Suzanne said...

Now those look great. I've seen the size of them before and those pics just look irresistible even at that size. Are you going to sent them out with orders?

jenclair said...

I love your Moo cards! I think they are so much fun!